• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR & RedJet through tickets

commuter41

I have been buying rail tickets from WAT -> WTW on a regular basis over the last couple of years (sometimes flexible, sometimes advances), but from 24-03-24 onwards there doesn't appear to be any itineraries in the railway's database and as such it's impossible buy a ticket (e.g. around midday on 27-03-24). I can't see any service suspensions of either the RedJet or the Quayconnect service, and I'm sure that I have booked tickets further in advance than this previously. Anyone aware of any changes?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hermit

What's WTW?
West Cowes via Redjet.

My experience is that not all outlets ever sell these through tickets (or those to/from East Cowes via Red Funnel). For instance, a quick check shows them on the National Rail website but not the Cross Country one.

SAPhil

The Red Jet timetable changes on 27 March. I have noticed that sometimes the fares vanish for a few days when this is about to happen.