• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Talent pool, what happens next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asherzly92

Hello,

The other week I attended an assessment day for talent pool for train dispatcher in Leeds with Northern. Today I received an email stating I was successful and my application is going into the pool. I am just looking for others experiences of pools. I have read some negative stuff about them that some people don't get anything from them.

I am also wondering whether they will just approach me with a job if one became available, or whether I'd need to go for another interview.

Many Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Louby

Hello,

The other week I attended an assessment day for talent pool for train dispatcher in Leeds with Northern. Today I received an email stating I was successful and my application is going into the pool. I am just looking for others experiences of pools. I have read some negative stuff about them that some people don't get anything from them.

I am also wondering whether they will just approach me with a job if one became available, or whether I'd need to go for another interview.

Many Thanks
For starters don't listen to the negative people on here who scare monger, I was in one for over 2 yrs and got the job , training is a lengthy process

Status
Not open for further replies.