• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebaz

Anyone else having problems getting tapatalk to load the forums? I keep getting "network error - try later" message.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

martin2345uk

Established Member
It doesn't work since the forum upgrade, the team have said they will get around to it at some point but it's not a priority as the new mobile skin is actually pretty good.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Anyone else having problems getting tapatalk to load the forums? I keep getting "network error - try later" message.

ISTR it has not been supported since the change to the new software? I never liked it that much so just use the forum itself now, it renders much better on a mobile device than it used to.

Thebaz

The problem is my phone browser automatically redirects to Tapatalk and I don't know how to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.