• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfL consultation on Turnham Green Piccadilly Line stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tractakid

Have your say here. https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/tube/piccadillyline

I do take issue with Question 8 though, while I understand there are difficulties in scheduling the Turnham Green stop, this question seems to be a test of desperation. It almost shows to me that TfL have already made their mind up, and require a desperate outpour to consider change.

While I would hate to see a less reliable or less frequent service, ticking 'no' gives TfL all they need to not bother looking into it. The interchange between the Piccadilly and Richmond branch would be very useful, and indeed it has been when I have been there at the right time. I voted yes because I believe that if more Turnham stops were scheduled, TfL would do their best to ensure the rest of the service would not suffer unnecessarily, even if there were some small but necessary implications on other aspects of the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.