• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tfl staff travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellytots898

Hi all does anyone know where I can get the travel history for my staff oyster card? I can't register it online like a normal oyster is there a separate website to use?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sphun20

It will only show a limited history on the front of the ticket machines on tube stations. Nothing more than that

Halfway Boy

I vaguely recall some Station staff who were still about that were ticket office trained could do a printout for BTP and such like, however they are not going to want to do one for you because of corona if you could find one.

Other than that, staff travel probably could provide one if they weren’t furloughed. They are only doing emergency jobs at the moment, they aren’t even processing nominee passes.

RJ

Established Member
Hi all does anyone know where I can get the travel history for my staff oyster card? I can't register it online like a normal oyster is there a separate website to use?

You could try asking Olly the Oyster - I'm sure he will get you through to someone who can help out. If that doesn't make any sense then either try the internal staff travel number or Customer Services.

Status
Not open for further replies.