• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfW interviews…

Status
Not open for further replies.

winks

Ok thanks (it just brings back memories of the EU intermodal freight terminal that never got off the ground !!)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pontia

I applied through acorn, so far have passed all assessments (scaat, RAAT, and TCT) received an email yesterday saying someone from the TFW recruitment team would be in touch within the next few weeks explaining the next steps
hi, I am in the same boat as you, have you heard anything yet? just wondering what the next stage is?

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been invited to an interview with Transport for Wales for the trainee train conductor role via MS Teams early next month.

Can anyone shed some light on what the interview will involve? Is it similar to MMI or DMI?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
have you had your interview yet? how did you find it?

ISB204

hi, I am in the same boat as you, have you heard anything yet? just wondering what the next stage is?

have you had your interview yet? how did you find it?
Hi, I’m the same too! still haven’t heard of an interview date.

Status
Not open for further replies.