• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfW Reservations Manchester-South Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarethC

I think this is the best place to post this...

I am travelling from Stockport to South Wales on Sunday 30th December (1V16 1430 Manchester Piccadilly to Milford Haven).

I have advance tickets which I booked at the ticket office, these come with counted place reservations so I asked for reservations (2 seats) to be made separately. These have been issued in Coach F (airline seats so I'm not getting "Face" confused).

My previous understanding was that these trains are normally two or three coach Class 175s. If I remember correctly ATW only put reservations in Coach A & C so they could be flexible with the sets. Does anyone know if my service (I notice it splits when it gets to West Wales) will be two sets with reservations in A, C, D, F? Or have I been given a random reservation? Does anyone know the make up of this service?

I'm not sure how busy the service will be and would rather avoid having a phantom reservation!

Many thanks in advance!

Gareth

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.