• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFW Stock Shortages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bikeman78

Established Member
That's bad because northern and GWR are them with a PRM 150
I don't want to stray too far off topic but it will take a miracle for Northern to achieve that. I've just been up there for two days and there are still Pacers galore around Leeds and Manchester, both singles and pairs. Same in Wales. Most of the Pacers are currently running around on their own, covering for 150s which are covering the 158/175. The 170s will help a bit but, as already discussed, they will only free up around 7 units.

Sion John

On Moderation
I don't want to stray too far off topic but it will take a miracle for Northern to achieve that. I've just been up there for two days and there are still Pacers galore around Leeds and Manchester, both singles and pairs. Same in Wales. Most of the Pacers are currently running around on their own, covering for 150s which are covering the 158/175. The 170s will help a bit but, as already discussed, they will only free up around 7 units.
That's bad a pacer on its own but they do that on Pembroke dock to swansea but its normally a 153 or 150. A pacer on its own id bad in Cardiff tho a few 150s does 175s routes on a Sunday but that's kind of normal but at least there upgraded most of them. Yeah 170s will help tho

Murray J

How many units do the 195s and 331s free up?

anamyd

On Moderation
we reckon that 153309 has gone to Canton and 153314 and 153322 have gone on to Landore :p

Status
Not open for further replies.