• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Great Britain VI - Heart of Wales day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

freelander

realtimes have the tour stopping at Frodsham, as far as I know it does not stop real times are good but they do make mistakes, i know because I have waited for trains that have not turned up yet realtimes time table say's it passed at the times quoted? interesting as to what both sites do over the next couple of days.

Last edited:

The Planner

Veteran Member
I would go off Realtimetimes as that is a dump out of TRUST which is in turn uploaded by NR charter planners. TRUST does confirm that it is at Llandrindod at 14.17

freelander

Hi just read the RYTC info for this tour and Mon 22nd timings are Llandrindod Wells arrive 13.36 ( 1 hour stop with loco's service) depart 16.47 arrive Preston 21.22, this seems a mix of UK Steam timings and Realtraintimes timings.
as for the timings for Frodsham its not down for a water so would not be stopping, yet RTT have it timed for a 25 min stop???

confused.

EltonRoad

Does anyone know whether the 'promised' mobile phone mast has been erected at Sugar Loaf Tunnel (south / west portal)?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I can now answer my own question - yes it has. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.