• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Frothy

Awww, so close!

The answer I was after was Ladybank.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Unless anyone feels the clues were unreasonable, let's have a new round...

Clue 1: This station is south of Carlisle.
Could have been a few stations given those clues... Lockerbie for example would have fit

For this round... Derby Road (Ipswich)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robinson

Frothy, there is no rule that specifically requires it to be narrowed down to just 1 station. And Lockerbie wouldn't have fitted unless Virgin have recently withdrawn all their remaining calls there...

Clue 2: This station is not served by any form of non-NR rail transport.

DasLunatic

Guildford

Clarification: Does this include OSIs, such as Wolverhampton to the nearby St George's tram stop?

Frothy

Frothy, there is no rule that specifically requires it to be narrowed down to just 1 station. And Lockerbie wouldn't have fitted unless Virgin have recently withdrawn all their remaining calls there...

Clue 2: This station is not served by any form of non-NR rail transport.
Oops... I should have checked

Harrogate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Robinson

Guildford

Clarification: Does this include OSIs, such as Wolverhampton to the nearby St George's tram stop?

No. If it takes an OSI to get to non-NR rail transport then the station is not served by non-NR rail transport.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Clue 4: This station is one station away from an international airport.