• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gnolife

Established Member
Liverpool South Parkway. Change here for mild issues with scousers. Stay aboard for major issues with scousers.

Robinson

Or change here for even more major issues with scousers, a possibility I shall now demonstrate with my next move...

Cressington

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
HOLD HOLD HOLD
We've already been here, see post 53166.

This is what occurs when posting entries are not shown in BOLD typeface and have other similarly-written "light-face" posting remarks contained in the same posting..:roll:

Any postings (2) that I have made since then have been struck-throuigh.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
West Allerton

This is the last valid posting.

Last edited:

adtrainz

A reiteration that all entries should be easily distinguishable from any other text to avoid confusion, by either bold typeface or

leaving an empty line either side.

I'll add this to the rules.

gnolife

Established Member
A reiteration that all entries should be easily distinguishable from any other text to avoid confusion, by either bold typeface or

leaving an empty line either side.

I'll add this to the rules.

Noted. I cant easily do bold, but I'll make sure to leave lines between

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member

This posting, being unconnectioned by the fact that it is not adjacent to the station of West Allerton that won the last leg, and not being crossed through could be taken as the starting station for a new leg, is still a valid open posting to start the new leg as it was made by the forum member who won the last leg.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

In the hope of moving the new leg onwards, I will make a posting of....

Acton Bridge

Last edited: