• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Spotting Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robinson

London Euston is what I was thinking of (on the basis that there are more trains that don't reach Northampton from there than there are trains that don't reach Euston from Crewe/Birmingham).

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Finally :D
Manchester Piccadilly gets 2 175s an hour, Shrewsbury, Chester, Llandudno Junction, Hereford and Cardiff get 3 per 2 hour, Crewe gets 1 per hour

I'm going to be quite controversial here and say that I personally think Cardiff has more. Every hour, there's a Manchester service, a Holyhead service (every 2 hours) and a Milford Haven service.

But if we go really specific, between 4.45pm and 5.45pm there's five trains an hour: the 1650 to Manchester, the 1704 to Tenby, the 1718 to Maesteg and the 1721 to Holyhead and the 1739 to Milford Haven - these are all 175s!! Definitely more here than Manchester, nearly double as many! There's at least three per hour not on the Holyhead hour trains (these are every 2 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.