• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Weymouth Seaside Express 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Z88

[youtube]sO6HbvxMOLM[/youtube]
01/07/12 - 26/08/12. After 2 months ofthis train running every sunday, it's over as quickly as it started, for me at least. I made an effort to capture all the trains and the varity of locos hauling it, though my personal favourite wasn't hauling this year, Nunney Castle, Tangmere took the spotlight and preformed brilliantly, running to time every single trip.

It was good to see them, and I tired to vary the locations so that I didn't use the same shot or location twice. Hopefully that portrays in this video. Engines hauling the train this year included 34067 Tangmere (for the majority of the trains), with a sunday featuring 70013 Oliver Cromwell. The locations for my shots include Trowbridge, Bradford Upon Avon, Freshford and Avoncliff Halt. In my eyes this trip was a great run throughout the 2 months or so it ran, and I'm already looking forward to it's return next year, with any luck, with 5029 Nunney Castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.