• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

the worlds bestest train set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

I don't know if its sadder that you actually did that, or that I just watched the video of you doing it! :p ;) :mrgreen:

Gizmogle

Established Member
Oh dear lord. I see you two had fun then!
Thankyou for the lions :p
...which way do they face again?

Nathan

Ohh god Stephen come back to south to civilisation where we have hair gel! :lol: I miss you, only because Ellerman Lines (34029) needs your help obviously. But there is something seriously wrong here, thats not the track from your garage stephen? i know not all the sleepers were long enough for re-gauging hence the shorter distance from the 5" along the drive. What will the Metrovick run on (thanks once again Matt)!

Good video, except me thinks you were missing the comic derailments to follow, dont tell me there were none for stephen? ;)

nutter

Did you two do the NWR apprenticeship, just looking at the state of the track, it looks like you work for them :-P ;)

Nice knowing you all, cos I'm now going to be done for slander 9no longer bringing the company into disreprute)

kettlefan

Did you two do the NWR apprenticeship, just looking at the state of the track, it looks like you work for them :-P ;)

Nice knowing you all, cos I'm now going to be done for slander 9no longer bringing the company into disreprute)

lol well i was going to do it as you know nutter, but judging by the poor skills i would have brought into the railway industry, i think its probably good that i didnt!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Good video, except me thinks you were missing the comic derailments to follow, dont tell me there were none for stephen? ;)

would you believe, he didn't derail once!
Sense of Sarcasm delay! :roll: ;)

i'm not on my pc all the time ;)
bestest ?

meh its a random "word"

Established Member
well I got an A for Eng lit and a B for eng language last year, what Stephen will get remains to be seen!

Yer im pretty **** at english!

I actaully love the vid lol,

Soz its taken me so long to replyam at a friends due to the steam powered dial up taking to long lol!

Established Member
How do you think I feel:?: 3 whole days without any sort of internet access :!:
Mind you, did have a good time on the NYMR

I went 6 weeks last year without tinternet, coz my dads broke and he was being to tight to fix it, 6 hole weeks it killed me!

I just got down the railway and play trains if i get bored lol!

Nathan

I'm suffering one evening without my computer, the CMOS is giving me terrible problems and is occurring more frequently when i turn my computer on after each time! Hope to find a new cell first thing in the morning, till then... i don't know what to do, play with trains as usual i guess :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.