• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

These will make you smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

She'd be wise to take them down, so she probably is. Also, that story is in the top 5 "most read and emailed" on the BBC website, and it contains a link to her site, so its probably suffering from the amount of traffic. :)

Mintona

Established Member
- Apparently not. Access can now be found, and she has a nice message on there telling us to come back tomorrow as her site is being overloaded with people downloading them ;)

T

Tom

News just in

thefab444 has taken Emma Clarke's job.

Celia will be the Victoria line announcer.

thefab444

Established Member
Celia, Celia, Celia, that's all we get these days...

The next stashun iss Finchlee Rood. Change for the Metropolitan Layan. Please miyand the gip between the chain and the bladform.

me123

Established Member
Could be worse: Annoying Annie from Scotrail...

"This is barGAYdie"
"THish ish... BLERHULL. Thish tren is fir... HELENSBURAH CENTRAYL. The nexsht shtop is EASTERHOOSE!!!!"

Thankfully now replaced by the much more pleasant and reliable Fletcher Mathers. (Whoever she is).

thefab444

Established Member
Could be worse: Annoying Annie from Scotrail...

"This is barGAYdie"
"THish ish... BLERHULL. Thish tren is fir... HELENSBURAH CENTRAYL. The nexsht shtop is EASTERHOOSE!!!!".

THUS TRAIN US FOR MILN-GAIII!!!!!! THUS TRAIN WULL BE CALLINGAT: DUMBARTUN CENTRUL, DUMBARTUN EEEEEAST, BOWLING, KILPATRICK, SINGA, DUMWRY, DRUMCHAPPEL, WESTERON, UNNIESLAND, EASTHOOOSE, BLAIR HULL, COATDYKE, COATBVVVIDCH SUNNYSIDE, ANDDDDD MILN-GAIIII! WHERE THUS TRAIN WULL TERMINATE. THA NEXT STORP WILL BE, DUMBARTUN CENTRUL.

One too many I think (announcements that is!).

me123

Established Member
THUS TRAIN US FOR MILN-GAIII!!!!!! THUS TRAIN WULL BE CALLINGAT: DUMBARTUN CENTRUL, DUMBARTUN EEEEEAST, BOWLING, KILPATRICK, SINGA, DUMWRY, DRUMCHAPPEL, WESTERON, UNNIESLAND, EASTHOOOSE, BLAIR HULL, COATDYKE, COATBVVVIDCH SUNNYSIDE, ANDDDDD MILN-GAIIII! WHERE THUS TRAIN WULL TERMINATE. THA NEXT STORP WILL BE, DUMBARTUN CENTRUL.

One too many I think (announcements that is!).

The order of the stations is just about as accurate as Annie as well!

Tom B

Established Member
The voice at Waverley sounds like she's severely depressed, IMO. Especially as she gets to the end of announcements, seems to sound like she's about to jump off the north bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.