• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Thomas Cook talent bank for Virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

C J Snarzell

Established Member
I just thought I'd spread the word and let people know that Virgin Trains have advertised a talent bank for Customer Service Assistant for Thomas Cook employees ONLY.

The vacancy is open until the 10th October at various stations. Virgin have clearly launched the campaign to support workers affected by Monday's events.

I know of a young lady who found herself unemployed and signing on with the Job Centre earlier this week with a two year old to support so I've already let her know via Messenger.

Just let any former TC people you know to get an application in ASAP.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom Quinne

On Moderation
What a fantastic thing to do, well done Virgin let’s hope First take this on when the contract changes shortly.

Dav1d

Additional jobs is always a great thing, however my understanding is this is for a talent bank. It's my understanding that they (virgin) must pass over a certain head count to the new operator in December which would have been set before thomas cook going under.

It will be interesting to see how many people actually get a position

Status
Not open for further replies.