• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ticketing sites: many tickets, one collection code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helping an elderly relative book a journey with a useful split, I was wanting to avoid her having to enter a separate collection code for each section of the journey.

The Southern site does do this (but isn't working for me at the moment - repeatedly gives up with an "unknown fault"). My experience of East Midlands is that they do not, instead giving multiple collection codes.

Can anyone suggest other booking sites (aside from Southern, when it works) that:
  • Do NOT add booking or collection fees
  • DO combine multiple tickets within a single payment under one collection code
  • AND (ideally) accept Paypal too
Many Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

[.n]

One of the other GTR sites maybe? Presumably they will be the same as Southern

FQTV

LNER or TPE will issue on one booking reference.

Anything with a Trainline architecture will give you as many booking references as you have splits. If you need to use one, get them posted!

gray1404

Established Member
Is the TOD fee charged to the retailer per actual ticket printed or per collect reference number? I could imagine it being per ticket printed otherwise all retailer would only be giving one collection code.

Status
Not open for further replies.