• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TM Psychometrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJN11

I’ve recently applied for Avanti as a TM and heard that some TOCs accept successful psychometrics as long as it’s done in a certain timescale. If this is true, how long are they valid for and does it matter if it was with another TOC? I applied with EMR for a TM in late 2021 and passed the tests so would like to know

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Samzino

I assume 5 years but im going off how long Depot Drivers at SWR had to apply for Mainline/ Trainee Driver roles. Is TM I assume Train Manager?

Lmc1976

GWR conductor/TM is valid for 3 years.

Also for GWR when you apply you can enter when, where and who you did previous psychometrics with and then they check with the OPC so assuming they use the same tests as Avanti/EMR this should mean you won’t have to do them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.