• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TOCNE Reduced Rate Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GadgetMan

Tried reading up on the atoc website but it doesn't seem to give much away.

If I need to travel between my home station and work depot on trains not covered by my staff pass then I'd need to buy a Season ticket.

The atoc site suggests its Priv dicounted season tickets for Safeguarded staff and Reduced Rate season tickets for TOCNE.

Can someone tell me what %age discount a Reduced Rate season is please?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

barrykas

Established Member
Can someone tell me what %age discount a Reduced Rate season is please?

75%...The basic differences between Safeguarded staff (those employed before 1st April 1996) and TOC New Entrants being that SG staff generally get "free" mileage (8, 12 or 40 miles for TOC staff, 70 miles for BTP Officers based in the South East) and can usually get PRIV rate on London Underground as well.

In addition, TOCNE staff can't get discounted seasons valid beyond expiry of the current reciprocal travel agreement. At present, this expires on 30th June 2015.

GadgetMan

Some toc's allow residential travel on others, which toc's are involved.

It'll be LM and EMT, I doubt there are any agreements between them as their paths don't really cross.

75%...The basic differences between Safeguarded staff (those employed before 1st April 1996) and TOC New Entrants being that SG staff generally get "free" mileage (8, 12 or 40 miles for TOC staff, 70 miles for BTP Officers based in the South East) and can usually get PRIV rate on London Underground as well.

In addition, TOCNE staff can't get discounted seasons valid beyond expiry of the current reciprocal travel agreement. At present, this expires on 30th June 2015.

Thanks mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.