• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TOD collection problem: return portion not printed

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The problem is still ongoing.

The customer has recently sent emails to TPE customer relations, who have consistently stated that it is not a matter for them, and that the customer should contact Web Support, even though Web Support have refused on several occasions to refund the unused ticket.

Web Support were then contacted again and they replied with a one line email stating "I will forward bro customer relations as you are out of pocket"

However this email was sent in early October and there has been no response.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gray1404

Established Member
As the customer has tried to resolve the issue with both TPE Customer Relations and TPE Web Support, I'd suggest they respond to Customer Relations asking for a Manager to review the case (and issue a deadlock/final response) before involving the Rail Ombudsmen.

Hopefully when a Manager at TPE Customer Relations looks at it they will provide a suitable resolution. Web Support will most likely just keep passing the buck to Customer Relations once it gets complicated.

gray1404

Established Member
I second that regarding the chargeback. Or indeed a Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act claim/complaint with the bank of a credit card was used and the total value of the transaction was £100 or more.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The company has offered £10 as a goodwill gesture. The remaining amount remains unpaid.

Edit: the full amount was eventually refunded in November.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.