• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tornado York to Carnforth 24/7/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

HST43257

Established Member
Hi all, 60163 'Tornado' is due to be heading from York NRM to Carnforth Steamtown tomorrow (Friday 24th July 2020) but Realtime Trains shows 2 STP paths. I'm guessing tornado will take one of them and nothing will happen in the other. The headcodes are 5Z23 and 5Z63. Does anyone have any idea which path it is going to take?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Spartacus

Established Member
5Z23’s the same times as when it was first planned to run in the 10th, so could be that 5Z63’s now the planned one as there’s a clash or two on 5Z23’s times, though I don’t know if that was the case before or not. 5Z63 certainly seems the more likely headcode, but I think it might just be a case of watching and waiting.

mjn

Turned out to be 5Z63. It was soon running very early though. We caught it crossing the Lune Viaduct near Arkholme, by which point it was 75 up. Great to see it back out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.