• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tornado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crawley Ben

For anyone thinking of popping along to the Bluebell Railway, Tornado is facing towards East Grinstead & runs tender first towards Sheffield Park. 31601 was still at Sheffield Park yesterday when I went along, and can be found 'behind' (so to speak) Tornado's support vehicle. Easily photographable from the footbridge at Sheffield Park & from platform 2 (or is is platform 1?, getting old can't remember :lol: ) the staff I spoke to said they weren't sure how long the diesel would be staying for....

Ben

I saw it pass through the Norden level crossing where I just happened to be on holiday. Didn't know about it until it arrived.

Spent a good part of the rest of the week travelling behind West Country class Eddystone.

Brilliant priv fare - £3 per person to travel all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.