• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPWS, AWS signaling equipment question.

yh00157

hello. I am a railroad fanatic living in Korea.

While studying mechanics in high school and junior college, I also watch railroad cars.

I am writing to ask questions.

1.Question about the LED AWS sunflower manufacturer in the video.

I would like to know the manufacturer of the LED AWS sunflower equipment.

While watching YouTube, I saw that the AWS equipment of a vehicle equipped with the standard TPWS was being replaced.

I am uploading links to two videos, but I would like to know which company manufactured them.

Class 455

Class 390

2. “TPWS and AWS Operations.” Announcer comment question.

While watching a YouTube video, I had a question: “TPWS and AWS operation” on improved TPWS equipment. I confirmed that the message appears.

I have a question here.

“TPWS and AWS Operations.” I would like to know if the announcer's voice actor for the comments was recorded by the same person.

For reference, the announcer voice actor is different for each Unipart Rail, Mors Smitt, and Thales product.
Unipart Rail
Mors Smitt

Please note that I am Korean, so I wrote this based on Korean grammar standards.

I translated it with Google Translator and wrote it. We ask for your understanding.

Last edited: