• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Track accustomed and spic reading material wanted $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowkey32

Hi all , I will be taking my Track accustomed and SPIC course in the next few weeks and wish to really read up before taking the test. i AM WILLING TO PAY FOR THE BOOKLETs that you get when you do the course. It doesnt have answers just all the reading material so I can really study before the test. If you have them and wanna make some easy cash get intouch.

Dan

07446 959 801

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheVicLine

Hi all , I will be taking my Track accustomed and SPIC course in the next few weeks and wish to really read up before taking the test. i AM WILLING TO PAY FOR THE BOOKLETs that you get when you do the course. It doesnt have answers just all the reading material so I can really study before the test. If you have them and wanna make some easy cash get intouch.

Dan

07446 959 801

Dan

I moved house a copuple of weeks ago and think I threw mine out, I will have a look through the boxes in the garage and if i've still got them then you can have them foc.

Personaly I wouldn't worry too much about swatting up before hand though as the track accustomed / track comp course is pretty straight forward as is the SPIC SoTT course. And you will get full and comprehensive training before any exams.

Where are you taking the courses, is it with LU?

lowkey32

Hey mate, cheers for the reply to my post. I am doin the courses at TUBELINES in Stratford. Was able to locate the Track Accustomed training manual and been reading it everyday.Seems pretty straight forward. Stressin a bit about the SITE PERSON IN CHARGE as cant find any reading material on it. Is it a pretty straight forward course ?

G

georgidfg

Hi. I am also going to attend the track accustomed course soon, but I can't get any learning materials yet. Would you tell me please where you got your booklet from?
I'll really appreciate it!

Dieseldriver

Hi mate, don't worry too much about it. The trainers at Stratford are all a good bunch and the courses are very good, theres no need to swat up beforehand, you'll be fine! :)

lowkey32

Hey mate , appreciate the positive words. May sound silly but SPIC has been a goal for 2 years so hoping to make a dream come true..corny but true

Status
Not open for further replies.