• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tracking historic train running performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that might tell me when, for instance, there were serious disruptions (OHLE down/line blocked etc) to service on a particular line and how these impact on services.

I have tried Raildar but it is very frustrating and RTT only goes back a week. Can anyone suggest another site?

thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DarloRich

Veteran Member
thanks! very useful - i would like to be able to go down into daily details but that is really helpful. Coupled with twitter & raildar i should be away.

There is no real output to this just my own curiosity in impact on services of major disruption.

TheEdge

Established Member
Be aware that in some cases I've noticed RTT will miss a lot of services out during disruption. Looking at yesterday on the GEML there are only a very few of the Class 9 services run after yesterday's fatality. Also noticed part cancelled trains can often simply vanish.

Then things like this happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.