• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train driver assesments downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

boro10

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction ... I've been looking to become a train driver for a long time now and have just applied for a role of trainee driver I've done the driver assemeasse before and failed part of it and was just wondering if there is any software to download to practice for these assessments, I remember seeing on a website ( might of been a trainee driver blog ?) That you could buy a package where it had all the assessment you took on the day .. any help is appreciated through replies on here or direct message . Many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cyclist

You are probably talking about how2become. Personally I don’t think it’s worth buying their software. You can practice with the materials your TOC will send you. I passed everything except a CBI and didn’t download anything from them.
Edit: what is useful is the group bourdon tool on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.