• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Maintainer (TFL) - Shift Pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter_A

Hi, i have an interview for Train Maintainer for TFL. It was advertised as two positions, 1x2 shift and 1x3 shift.

Does anyone know what the general rosters are for 2 shift and 3 shift? I'm guessing 3 shift is earlies, lates and nights. Is the 2 shift days and nights or just earlies and lates?

Have asked recruitment but they don't seem to be able to answer.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nym

Established Member
Depends on the depot...

I'm assuming you mean LUL and not TfL rail of course, the latter only having one depot at the moment.

nacspurs

Hi peter_A did you find out the shift pattens as I'm interested to know as well. Have you started work? When did you find out where you would be placed and what shift you would be on?? I've been offered a job as train maintainer and passed the medical and am now just waiting for the exact start date but still don't have any details on where I will be or shifts.
Anything you know that could help would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.