• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train on the A5 today, any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR165022

Hello, my mum has seen a train on a lorry on the A5 today near Milton Keynes, she said it was a Northern unit so i am wondering what it could have been? could it have been something going to Wolverton Works?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

3973EXL

Established Member
Hello, my mum has seen a train on a lorry on the A5 today near Milton Keynes, she said it was a Northern unit so i am wondering what it could have been? could it have been something going to Wolverton Works?
Possibly this
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I was on my way home from work last night (about 18:30) and half a Northern 150 was on the back of a Allelys low loader, not to sure where it was off to, it looked to have to have come out the back entrance on St Marys Road the entrance nearer the railway bridge.

Probably half of 150124 that hit a tree and has roof damage and needs to go for some TLC

Status
Not open for further replies.