• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train tickets to London for £1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroland

Established Member
THE Tamworth Herald and The Wrexham & Shropshire railway have come together to give readers an exclusive opportunity for a great day out in London for only a £1.

The inflation busting trip to Marylebone Station in the heart of the West End marks the train company's first anniversary of its service from Wrexham to London.
Click here!

Readers will be able to travel from Tame Bridge Parkway park and ride train station (situated on the A4031 between Walsall and West Bromwich) straight to the capital in style and comfort.

Marylebone Station is ideal for meeting family and friends, offering on-the-doorstep attractions like Madam Tussauds and only minutes walk away from the home of Sherlock Holmes on Baker Street and of Europe's greatest shopping area, Oxford Street.

http://www.thisistamworth.co.uk/news/Train-tickets-London-1/article-785302-detail/article.html

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
I particularly like the Pendolino picture on the Right Hand Side. Very ironic.

paul1609

Established Member
Is there any actual traffic from Tame Bridge Parkway now? On my 2 WSMR trips only 1 person has got on/ off there and he actually wanted a service to Birmingham!

Status
Not open for further replies.