• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Conductor Assessment day ATW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigernosen

I cant hide my excitement - I have been short-listed for the Assessment centre with ATW on the 5th December for the Trainee Conductor role. I have my paperwork and now I am getting nervous.

I am new to this forum but I have read a lot of posts before I joined and everyone on here are so helpful. I was hoping that someone would be able to comment on their experiences, how they found the assessment day and anything they feel might be helpful to know :)

I was also wondering what type of questions you had whilst in the interview. Many thanks :D

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

stevienash

I had this last year but got bombed out on the medical stage got a boarderline pass on my hearing and they wouldnt take me on!

Re the interview i would go big on health and safety and customer service if you have any evidence of either from your current job take it with you as they like that sort of stuff

Tigernosen

oh im so sorry to hear that stevienash. I have worked within customer relations for years and also on the doors so ill try to use scenarios from that. How did you find the tests?

Tigernosen

Thanks :) must have been faith that you logged in last night lol
I'll be on the valley lines as soon as I finish the training.. Love being part of it all!!

The recruitment went almost as expected .. I did think that I would do interview and assessment on the same day but they were split in to two different days.

Great experience all together tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.