• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Conductors Glasgow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffman76

On Moderation
Hi.

I applied for the aforementioned job back in Feb this year.

I've made it through all the assessments/interview/medical, and I'm patiently awaiting a start date, which I'm hoping will be soon, (I need to allow for 4 weeks notice in my current non railway job)...

... Is anyone else in a similar predicament?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ZFS88

They are probably waiting on an available slot being available as I know they had a lot of applications in for driver positions and also heard the Gateline are short staffed so will likely be training them first as well. Patience is the best thing I can advise unfortunately.

Duffman76

On Moderation
They are probably waiting on an available slot being available as I know they had a lot of applications in for driver positions and also heard the Gateline are short staffed so will likely be training them first as well. Patience is the best thing I can advise unfortunately.

Thanks for the reply.
I agree..... Looks like it's a waiting game now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.