• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Depot Driver - Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevehw

HR informed me when I spoke to them.

Cheers

Wonder what kind of standard this enhanced GBT is then. Wondering if it's no/minimal errors or emissions or if it's more speed with similar errors to national standards or a mixture of both. Suppose we'll find out sooner or later. Good luck to all attending Wednesday and i'll see some of you guys come 12.40!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

steviebuk

Cheers

Wonder what kind of standard this enhanced GBT is then. Wondering if it's no/minimal errors or emissions or if it's more speed with similar errors to national standards or a mixture of both. Suppose we'll find out sooner or later. Good luck to all attending Wednesday and i'll see some of you guys come 12.40!!

I couldn't honesty say I know how the GBT score its worked out?? the only info I received from OPC was EMT require a much higher score pass for "enhanced pass" than the other TOC I applied for! Time will tell good luck everyone,

steve900

Hi All - going back to the application it stated that applicants had to tlive within 60 mins of the depot, which i do.

However, I may be moving in the near future and would be just over the 60 mins. What happens if you are employed by EMT and then move further away? Do they sack you or are they not bothered?

scott118

Hi All - going back to the application it stated that applicants had to tlive within 60 mins of the depot, which i do.

However, I may be moving in the near future and would be just over the 60 mins. What happens if you are employed by EMT and then move further away? Do they sack you or are they not bothered?

just don't be late signing on..simples. Good luck with your application.

Gemz91

If you're successful I'd seriously re-consider where you move to if I was you. An hour commute each direction (or more in rush hour/bad weather) would soon take its effect on you, especially with the shift work, starting and finishing in the small hours of the morning at times.

LFCUK

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! I'm brickin it found the preceprion test and bourdon test real hard ??????

Gonna go suited and booted tomorrow but at the same time thinking of just a shirt and tie so I'm comfortable.

Does anyone know if there is parking onsite?

stevehw

Well that's that done. Just the 7 - 10 working days wait now. Good luck everyone who sat/waiting to sit!

steviebuk

Well that's that done. Just the 7 - 10 working days wait now. Good luck everyone who sat/waiting to sit!

I've got my doubts as to whether or not I passed the teaocc i struggled with
The last one sound and search. Fingers crossed good luck.

stevehw

I've got my doubts as to whether or not I passed the teaocc i struggled with
The last one sound and search. Fingers crossed good luck.
Just the GBT for me. Hope I did enough this time. With the lady from the OPC saying EMT set a very high standard I'm not sure. Time will tell!

Ashxmufcx

Anybody heard anything yet? Just been speaking to Tania at EMT and she said results have been sent out via e mail for those who say the tests on 12/01/2016

stevehw

Anybody heard anything yet? Just been speaking to Tania at EMT and she said results have been sent out via e mail for those who say the tests on 12/01/2016
Nope!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Have you heard???

Ellb123

I sat the test on the 12-01-16 got my e-mail yesterday at 2, so I would imagine the guys who took it on the 13th will hear something today. Good luck

stevehw

Well done mate I just missed out on the TEA Occ I passed but not to EMT standard gutted.

So sorry to hear that. Keep on keeping on and hopefully one day you'll pass it. All the best in your future endeavours!
Doesn't seem to be many stating they got to DMI. I'm sure there are. Location has been changed for mine.

Last edited:

DriverToBe

Seems to be only two of us on here that have said we have DMI

Like you say I'm sure there is a lot more.

stevehw

Thanks mate. gut feeling is I haven't done enough but fingers cross!

Good luck to you.

Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed you have though.
Mine tomorrow late morning. Was there other applicants coming out/waiting to go in whilst you were waiting??

Ellb123

Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed you have though.
Mine tomorrow late morning. Was there other applicants coming out/waiting to go in whilst you were waiting??

I didn't see anyone but I saw on the signing in sheet 3 have already been for an interview, whether or not it's for this job I don't know. I did ask them how many vacancy there are but there are unsure at this moment. Good luck tomorrow mate.
What makes you think that?

Mind always go blank when I have an interview,only on the drive home I come up with all the stuff I should of said haha.

Last edited:

DriverToBe

I didn't see anyone but I saw on the signing in sheet 3 have already been for an interview, whether or not it's for this job I don't know. I did ask them how many vacancy there are but there are unsure at this moment. Good luck tomorrow mate.

Mind always go blank when I have an interview,only on the drive home I come up with all the stuff I should of said haha.

Haha I know that feeling all to well, you never know you could have done enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.