• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Train driver Chiltern railway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunde

I received this email from Chiltern railway, and I have replied immediately but I am yet to get my invitation for next week assessment. Anyone in the same shoe?

Thank for your recent application for the position of Trainee Train Driver – Aylesbury at Chiltern Railways.

Before we proceed any further with your application I would appreciate it if you could confirm the following information for me please:

1. Date of birth:

1. Do you have a GCSE level (or equivalent) A-C grade in English, Maths & ICT? Please provide details:
(Please be aware that evidence of this will be required at the next stage)

1. If successful to the next stage, we will be holding assessments on Wednesday 10th & Thursday 11th July in Aylesbury. Do you have a preference on date?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Christine

Christine Richards
Administrator

Chiltern Railways

Great Central House, Marylebone Station, Melcombe Place, London NW1 6J

raw

“CONFIDENTIAL The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential. It is intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the named addressee please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person other than the intended addressee(s) without the prior written consent of Chiltern Railways. Chiltern Railways is the trading name of The Chiltern Railway Company Limited. Registered office: 1 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, England, SR3 3XP. Company No: 3007939.”

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mundinho

Doesnt suprise me that you havent heard anything yet - fact they are asking for more information after your application rather than having it as part of the initial application sums them up id ring them and and ask as everyone needs a bit of notice

Daly131

Same boat! I replied asking if I needed to attend as I have previously passed all physcometic tests

Last edited:

tunde

Doesnt suprise me that you havent heard anything yet - fact they are asking for more information after your application rather than having it as part of the initial application sums them up id ring them and and ask as everyone needs a bit of notice

The email was generic to everyone, if you check from previous thread about the position. Maybe because I have passed all the psychometric stages with another TOC.

tunde

Same boat! I replied asking if I needed to attend as I have previously passed all physcometic tests and asked to know if my results are still valid but no answer this was on the 21st June since then I have emailed and rang leaving a message with another member of staff but as of yet no answer

Did you ring them?

I've received a very similar email, but haven't yet done the psychometric part. I replied to the email and still have heard nothing. When did you get your email?

Lucien

If anyone is still wondering assessments have been held between 10th-12th July in Aylesbury for this role

Status
Not open for further replies.