• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Train Driver - Virgin Trains East Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BELLIE

There will probably be something somewhere on the forum with stuff like that ( That's not any help) but I would imagine they will send you practice tests

OK are they computer based or paper based? I've looked on the Internet and there are lots of different tests. Will there be a set number of tests and have you completed them recently. I don't have a date yet for my psychometric tests so I'm trying to prep as much as I can

Thechosen1

New user alert! (Qualified driver)!

Been following this feed for a while now and decided to join since I've passed the assessment centre and Medical for the azuma driver job!

Has anyone else passed everything and not heard thing regarding start date/salary or anything at all?

dugster70

Hi,
Did anyone get asked if they have any commitments planned ?
I'm getting a bit worried as I have laid iver £2k for a holiday / wedding abroad at the end of July .
Ps does anyone have a phone number for Azuma recruitment ? I've emailed twice without reply and I don't want to bombard them with emails.

Cancel it unless they give you course dates that don't clash, otherwise it's your call, I know what most guys who are in your position would do

dugster70

Been following this feed for a while now and decided to join since I've passed the assessment centre and Medical for the azuma driver job!

Has anyone else passed everything and not heard thing regarding start date/salary or anything at all?

Why is Jose Mourinho wanting to be a VTEC driver!

Ashxmufcx

Congrats! how long after passing psychometrics did you have the medical email?

I have passed it all also for Newcastle Depot.
I received a phone call from "B.W" today which wasn't exactly the news I wanted to hear.

Ffcsteve14

Hi All

Been reading the posts for a while now. I have my medical next week. From the previous post, you mention a phone call from B.C. What does this mean?

Hi All

Been reading the posts for a while now. I have my medical next week. From the previous post, you mention a phone call from B.C. What does this mean?

B.W. Is the initials of the girl who e-mail the congratulations email to you and would have set up your medical?

Yes it's all sorted now I am going to be Newcastle

Ffcsteve14

Got ya. Interesting reading all the posts on here. I'm just regular joe. No rail background so happy to have got this far.

Peppajug78

How long did it take from getting the email to say you had passed psychometrics to getting booked in for a medical?

Status
Not open for further replies.