• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Train Drivers - Aylesbury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Greety

Same here. Don't stress much, it doesnt help. Just practice and practice.

Daly131

Hi @Lucien so was your email a specific invite out of interest? I received an email asking which of the two dates I would prefer if my application was successful but I haven't chosen one. I've already passed the physcometic tests with another TOC previously

Last edited:

Lucien

@Daly131 I think it was a generic email sent to me. I replied saying i'm easy with either date. I did email the person this morning saying that if I don't hear soon i wont be able to attend as I would need to book time off in advance and then i got an email back at 1600 today.

Robdog100

Has anyone else heard anything back as of yet?

Nope.

Trying not to be too pessimistic, however I would think they have contacted successful applicants and will sent the rejection email out as a job lot soon.

Lucien

Just got an email stating I have passed the assessment to an enhanced level but they don't have enough spaces to progress me further and they'll contact me in the future

Robdog100

Just got an email stating I have passed the assessment to an enhanced level but they don't have enough spaces to progress me further and they'll contact me in the future

Congratulations mate, I got the same email.

Robdog100

Did your email mention about extra second stage dates being added in August?

Lucien

Did your email mention about extra second stage dates being added in August?
Yeah they did but I am just going to assume that they've taken who they want, they only had a couple of spaces so I doubt we'll go any further unless everyone ahead fails

Status
Not open for further replies.