• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Tram Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sammy2019

I’m assuming on the online tests they only put through the top scoring candidates. Wish I had of been faster on the alpha numerical test now.

Sammy2019

I thought the assessment would be alpha numeric but it’s actually SJT

I did the sjt, followed by the alpha numerical test (checking two lots of data).

it’s still showing up on mine, I imagine it will be pulled soon though.

ninhog

We're pleased to let you know that you have successfully passed your recent online assessment(s).

Whilst we endeavour to progress everyone who passes their online assessment to the next stage of the process, this is not always possible when we are dealing with high volumes of applications. On occasions like this and in the interests of fairness, we will only be able to progress those that fall within the top scoring bracket

The SJT questions were interesting but as always with these, the focus is on following procedure, safety and reporting to a manager.

Jaytrains

Received an email saying i passed

We're pleased to let you know that you have successfully passed your recent online assessment(s).

Whilst we endeavour to progress everyone who passes their online assessment to the next stage of the process, this is not always possible when we are dealing with high volumes of applications. On occasions like this and in the interests of fairness, we will only be able to progress those that fall within the top scoring bracket.

Kind regards,

FirstGroup Resourcing

MatthewLdn

Hi, would anyone know if I would be allowed to apply for this position, even though I already have live applications with swr for other positions?

Jayse.M86

Received an email saying i passed

Whilst we endeavour to progress everyone who passes their online assessment to the next stage of the process, this is not always possible when we are dealing with high volumes of applications. On occasions like this and in the interests of fairness, we will only be able to progress those that fall within the top scoring bracket.

Kind regards,

FirstGroup Resourcing

well done, now the nerve racking part hoping to qualify for the top scoring bracket

Jaytrains

Yeahh fingers crossed

Does anyone know what happens when u get invited in for assessments?

Bucephalus

They do send you practice materials but there are raat and scaat samples already on the OPC website. You can also practice scaat with the group bourdon software which is stickied on this forum

Kae

Do you need to provide proof of GCSE? I did mine in the 90s so no idea where my certificates are.

oderv

Hi guys, waiting to find if I’m in the top bracket.If anyone knows how long does it take to reply?
Regards,

Last edited:

TomDC

Hi guys, this thread is very helpful. Now I’m starting to participate to help other too.
I’ve also applied for the Trainee team driver at Croydon Depot and now waiting for an update :|

Jayse.M86

The vacancy is still open which is strange as it usually closes after 2 days!!! I’d assume applications will be updated after the closing date

Blackkat

Last time this vacancy was open for so long they froze everyone as they made the error of not putting the auto close when it reached capacity..
I’ve had three friends apply for this.. 2 were given the SJT and alphanumerical tests but the one that applied very recently on was given the SJT?

TomDC

The vacancy is still open which is strange as it usually closes after 2 days!!! I’d assume applications will be updated after the closing date
Let’s hope for good :)

Last time this vacancy was open for so long they froze everyone as they made the error of not putting the auto close when it reached capacity..
I’ve had three friends apply for this.. 2 were given the SJT and alphanumerical tests but the one that applied very recently on was given the SJT?
Did your other friend had only SJT, still didn’t receive alphanumeric test yet?

Kae

Guys. Regarding my question about the GCSE certificates. Does anybody know whether I need to provide my certificates. I have more than 3 GCSE but dont know where they are. Please someone try and answer my question. Thanks.

alexblak87

Hey guys, I too have passed the online assessments and hope to be in the top bracket. I have been informed that the next stages are the assessment day. Then a driving test of some sort and then the interview.

Can anyone elaborate on the driving part of the assessment please?

Status
Not open for further replies.