• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TrainSim Route Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomson787

Ive been thinking, Would anyone be interested if DTG made a crossrail route and also a full HS1/CTRL Route?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I would prefer it if someone made a Leeds route, it could include the intense Airedale / Wharfedale Triangle route, as well as the route down to Doncaster that could connect into Creative Rails ECML route, also could connect into DP Simulation's Garforth - York route and into The ECML from there.

The section from Skipton could be extended to Settle and then connect into the existing Settle - Carlisle route

It could even host a model of a 333.

I think Leeds is the only major station that hasn't been made into a route

dave87016

Established Member
I would like to see Peterborough - Leeds or York to complete the the ECML to/from London and also Paddington - Bristol Temple Meads

Darandio

Established Member
I would like to see Peterborough - Leeds or York to complete the the ECML to/from London and also Paddington - Bristol Temple Meads

Both are available for Train Simulator. Unless you only buy from DTG?

DasLunatic

I'm quite surprised that the lines out of Euston haven't been officially done - so how about London Euston to Birmingham New Street (...or Rugby,depending on how much DTG squeezes us for)

Or then there's the c2c network from Fenchurch Street to Southend and points beyond - to make it properly brilliant, they can set it in the early-to-mid 90s and give us some LU stock and NSE slammers

The ECML is complete between London and Montrose / Glasgow, using different developers and also up to Stirling or Perth towards Inverness I believe.
The creative Rail one between York and Peterborough is very good and I cant recommend it highly enough, very accurate

dave87016

Established Member
Both are available for Train Simulator. Unless you only buy from DTG?

Thanks for that are you referring to the Just Trains or the north of Newcastle to Edinburgh and beyond ? I'm not aware of any others but if you do I would appreciate it if you let me know

Definately not seen one for Train Simulator north of Peterborough

dave87016

Established Member
The ECML is complete between London and Montrose / Glasgow, using different developers and also up to Stirling or Perth towards Inverness I believe.
The creative Rail one between York and Peterborough is very good and I cant recommend it highly enough, very accurate

Have you got a link to the creative rail one between Peterborough and York please mate

Wivenswold

Established Member
I'm quite surprised that the lines out of Euston haven't been officially done - so how about London Euston to Birmingham New Street (...or Rugby,depending on how much DTG squeezes us for)

Or then there's the c2c network from Fenchurch Street to Southend and points beyond - to make it properly brilliant, they can set it in the early-to-mid 90s and give us some LU stock and NSE slammers

Someone I know is making the c2c line and it's set in 1990. I'll try to remember to post here when it's done. I've seen some screenshots and there's 302s and 308s on there.

There's also an independent Bristol to Birmingham in Beta at the moment, it's very impressive.

I'd love to see Crossrail on TS. I'd also like to see Aventras. A class 700 is in development too as a developer has made a Thameslink route which links with MML and London to Brighton, I don't think it's finished yet but it is on the Steam Workshop.

Last edited:

superalbs

Established Member
A class 700 is in development too as a developer has made a Thameslink route which links with MML and London to Brighton, I don't think it's finished yet but it is on the Steam Workshop.

That's mine! :D

Attachments

• 20170517232437_1.jpg
    20170517232437_1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.