• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainsplit - pickup tickets with a different card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ys123

When booking with trainsplit can I pickup tickets with a different card than the one used to pay for the tickets?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

causton

Established Member
Trainsplit is linked with Raileasy, and their FAQs say:

Please be aware that if you book tickets TOD (collection at the station) you will need the credit or debit card you booked with in order to collect them.

However you may be able to ask them to change this, and sometimes stations can override it if you pick it up from a booking office window (not always though).

Joe Paxton

Established Member
However you may be able to ask them to change this, and sometimes stations can override it if you pick it up from a booking office window (not always though).

If the order is flagged for 'same card collect' then I don't think they are supposed to do that, even if it sometimes happens (i.e. bending the rules).

ys123

Trainsplit is linked with Raileasy, and their FAQs say:

I know it says that, but some TOC's still say that although any card would work.

causton

Established Member
If the order is flagged for 'same card collect' then I don't think they are supposed to do that, even if it sometimes happens (i.e. bending the rules).

Personally, I have to at present. They changed our card readers and now card verification doesn't work. So we have to manually read the last 4 digits, look into the ToD information to see what it is and then manually override the card verification for every single same card booking!

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
When booking with trainsplit can I pickup tickets with a different card than the one used to pay for the tickets?
You would need to call Raileasy to request the tickets be amended to any card collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.