• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainsplit Seat Selector for XC Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel-green

Hello,

Now that CrossCountry are allowing all there seats to be reserved (as per before COVID), are there any plans to allow the seat selector on TrainSplit to be able to select these. It appears that you can only select from the much smaller number of window seats that were reservable during the restrictions.

(On a separate note, I see that the seat selector has been removed from XC own site).

Many Thanks
Kel

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SickyNicky

Verified Rep - FastJP
There are big issues with seat selectors following the switch from NRS to RARS. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than I will explain the problems, but any seat selector can only be as good as the data that's been put into the central reservation system. Unless you have your own independent source of data.

Status
Not open for further replies.