• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

trainz 2006 and trainz 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TrainfanBen

I'm not an expert (as I don't have 2010) but I know it's definitely possible, although knowing trainz it's probably going to give you errors for missing dependencies.

If you've got third party content, it will be worth checking for newer versions, assests or compatibility notes before hand to avoid corrupting files.

If files are saved .cdp I believe you can copy them across from folder-to folder.

Could somebody please verify this.

Hope I've helped in the mean time.

well i got the heartbeat route and and that need lots of stuff from trainz 2010 and the dls
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I'm not an expert (as I don't have 2010) but I know it's definitely possible, although knowing trainz it's probably going to give you errors for missing dependencies.

If you've got third party content, it will be worth checking for newer versions, assests or compatibility notes before hand to avoid corrupting files.

If files are saved .cdp I believe you can copy them across from folder-to folder.

Could somebody please verify this.

Hope I've helped in the mean time.

no this has not help

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
You may want to ask on the Auran forums as you should be able to find the answer there. I am aware there is a way of doing it but I do not know it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.