• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Transport For Wales livery designed by you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neen Sollars

Smart livery, claimed to have been designed by Vivarail and Creative design, however what is going on the fleet does not match what is shown in the link below. Design your own livery for the TfW 230s, mine is green roof with red piping on the prominent top edge, and keep the red a foot or so on the roof over the cab on the line where it curves round from the cab front to the top edge and then green roof. white ends on the sides with the "T" logo then black (?) band along the thickness of the windows as seen on the 158, there also appears scope to have the sole bar in either green (as featured ?) red or black.

http://vivarail.co.uk/vivarail-announce-new-order-for-wales-and-borders/

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Definitely needs a bit of green in it somewhere so the red, white and green from the flag are represented. Even if the logo and writing were in green or maybe the doors, leaving the front and roof in red. I always liked the Crosville Wales livery with crisp, bright colours without being overly complicated or hard to paint/vinyl.

LOL The Irony

On Moderation
Definitely needs a bit of green in it somewhere so the red, white and green from the flag are represented. Even if the logo and writing were in green or maybe the doors, leaving the front and roof in red. I always liked the Crosville Wales livery with crisp, bright colours without being overly complicated or hard to paint/vinyl.
Green and red clashes and looks ugly.

Green and red clashes and looks ugly.
... in your opinion. With plenty of white and not too much of one of the others it can make for a bright looking vehicle as demonstrated on buses across Wales after deregulation. A dragon here or there wouldn't go amiss either.

geoffk

Established Member
... in your opinion. With plenty of white and not too much of one of the others it can make for a bright looking vehicle as demonstrated on buses across Wales after deregulation. A dragon here or there wouldn't go amiss either.
I agree about the need for some green to be added, even if just the lettering. As it is, it's very similar to the new Greater Anglia livery, not that the two would ever meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.