• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Travelling 3 days a week to Woking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peregrine 4903

Established Member
A family member will soon start travelling 3 days a week to Woking.

Would it be cheaper for them to get a full year long season ticket from Waterloo to Woking, or buy tickets daily, or get a flexi season ticket or something else?

I would answer myself, but I'm first to admit I know nothing about railway ticketing.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

James H

What time of day will they be making their journeys? And are all the days of expected travel between Monday and Friday?

Peregrine 4903

Established Member
What time of day will they be making their journeys? And are all the days of expected travel between Monday and Friday?
Yes would be Monday to Friday and in the peak hours, travelling in the morning from Waterloo to Woking and returning in the evening.

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Yes, an Anytime Day Return at £22.40 is probably the best bet.
This seems to be another example where it works out slightly cheaper that the outbound journey on the Anytime Day Return is from rather than to London Waterloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.