• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trouble booking Cally sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeGee

Hi folks,
I've been trying to book the Cally Sleeper for a trip for me and the boy on 26 Jan. When I started, there were 6 tickets available at £92 ish advance.

So trying to use the website, get everything filled in, get to the end and at no point does it let me click the "Make Payment" button - it's greyed out.

So I tried a different browser (it went down to 4 tickets available). Still no button.

So I tried my phone (for the last two tickets available). Still no button.

There's nothing on screen to suggest I've forgotten anything.

I still have the bookings on screen right now until the browsers time out, and I know the bookings I don't take will release.

Am I missing a step?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DeeGee

Actually, I've closed all three browser windows. So I'll have to wait until they release. I don't fancy paying £160 odd.

DeeGee

You know what?
It wouldn't let me pay if I'd selected first class mail as the delivery method.
That's a shame, as I'd have liked a little ticket folder to give the boy to unwrap for his birthday.
I've booked it as Collection at the Station instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.