• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trouble making core assets available in editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad465

Established Member
Over the past few weeks I have been creating new scenarios on various routes, but have recently cited an issue, which is the core assets (GWML, ECML, etc.) cannot be made available when creating scenarios on expansion pack routes. :(

The case I'm having an issue with at the moment is including Class 166's on the Riveria Line (which they could be doing in reality in the future), where the 166 comes with the Great Western route. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
When creating a scenario, the only stock initially listed has always been only what is part of the folder structure of the route itself. In this case, you will only see an HST and the Class 143.

You can add any stock to any route. In the scenario editor on the middle left flyout, you'll see a blue cube with a smaller cube underneath that has a little orange bit on it, this is the Object Set Filter. Click that little icon and a right hand flyout will appear, move your cursor over this right hand flyout and all developers and stock are listed. In your case for the Class 166, you want to find Kuju>RailSimulator and tick the relevant box, they will then be listed.

[youtube]7fG_cm-Fn0c[/youtube]

Last edited:

brad465

Established Member
Thank you, I knew that Asset list existed and have used it many times, but didn't know the RailSimulator Kuju folder was the solution in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.