• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TSC Down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonb

Established Member
I noticed that Trainsimcentral appears to be down I hope this is on ly a temporary measure...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Most sites go down for a while, whether it be server issues or something else.

Tom B

Established Member
Sadly, people appear to assume that websites will stay up 24/7, full stop. *sigh*

Dave A

Cockfosters said:
Sadly, people appear to assume that websites will stay up 24/7, full stop. *sigh*

People who visit mine should be used to it. In 1 month sometime ago, it was up for around 7 days in total. :o :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Although, I have a feeling about waht might be going on ;)

Tom B

Established Member
Someone at the host needed a socket for the kettle?

Dave A

Cockfosters said:
Someone at the host needed a socket for the kettle?

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

No ;) :mrgreen:

It might be something to do with www.bvetrains.co.uk as the last time I looked they were updating it.

EDIT: And we come to the end of another pointless post, no offence. Yes, its back up with no visable changes at www.trainsimcentral.co.uk

Oh and btw: Dear great mods of TrainSim land. How about a sticky for every time a site goes down :lol: :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.