• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tunbridge Wells services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RichJF

I got on a T Wells to Charing X service the other weekend between T Wells - Tonbridge & it was 2 x 377. Was about 12:40.
Might've been a last minute unit swap though.

tbwbear

Today I am in a building overlooking the line near High Brooms - there seem to be plenty of 465 going past .

375s on the Hastings trains of course.

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Southeastern are running pretty much their pre-Covid timetable. Tunbridge Wells terminators would in normal course all be 465s therefore. The weekend might be a bit different.

NSE

Established Member
Y’all mean 375s. 377s only do Victoria - Ashford/Canterbury...

I have seen them do something else. I forget what. But I passed a brace on a different service. Only once mind.

mister-sparky

Hastings trains are always 375. The Tunbridge wells terminators are a mixture of 465/66 and 375. When the line is blocked at st Leonard’s due to engineering work; then 377s are used.

Status
Not open for further replies.