• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Two season tickets ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skimpot flyer

Established Member
I currently hold an Pevensey Bay - Pevensey & Westham Annual Season, purchased solely to obtain the benefits of a Gold Card.

My usual journey to work is cheaper over the course of a year by buying tickets on a daily basis (with the 1/3rd discount) versus buying an Annual Season for the actual journeys I make.

This is because I always travel just after 09:30 and benefit from off-peak fares.

Next week, however, I have to attend work earlier and can only get there on time if I travel before 09:00, so can’t get the Gold Card discount.

5 return tickets next week would cost £159, whereas a 7-day season comes to £125.20.

Can I hold two season tickets concurrently? If so, can I use the same photocard?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
Yes, you can purchase as many season tickets as you want/can afford and it’s your choice whether to use the same or different PhotoCards.

[.n]

Yes I used to do this a lot - I always used the same photocard

Status
Not open for further replies.