• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

UK online track map

eh_oh

I own a copy of the excellent TRACKatalas, which is good although a bit old.

I would like a PDF version of something similar that could be used on a computer or phone.

I am aware of carto metro maps, which is pretty much exactly what I want, but for the whole country.

Obviously, there are the live tools such as Traksy, but these are more of a diagram than a map.

Does anyone know of such a map I could find?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Fazaar1889

I own the excellent TRACKatalas, which is good although a bit old. I would like a PDF version of something similar that could be used on a computer or phone.
I am aware of carto metro maps, which is pretty much exactly what I want, but for the whole country.
Obviosuly there are the live tools such as traksy, but these are more of a diagram than a map.

Does anyone know of such a map I could find?
https://www.railmaponline.com/UKIEMap.php this is the best one. Lots of customisable options