UK Rail Log Website

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The_Train

Established Member
Latest updates have now been added to the loco section.

There have been a couple of site updates over the weekend as well:
  • Class 01 to Class 07 are now fully up to date to include the relevant heritage depot they are based at and also to include preserved status including operational, non-operational, under restoration etc. I am also making good progress through the rest so hopefully this task will be completed in the coming days so I can move onto the units.
  • There is now a 'Gen Submit' page for visitors to use to supply any corrections to data or to supply new 'gen' for anything listed on the website.

Peter C

Established Member
Sounds good! :)
The "Gen Submit" section will probably be very useful. I'll definitely use it whenever I find anything!

-Peter

The_Train

Established Member
Tonight's update is simply that all of the loco stock connected to preserved lines should now have a depot allocated to it as well as a more detailed status to show whether it is operational, non-operational, under maintenance etc. This has been done to the best of information that I can find on the world wide web so if you spot anything that doesn't look right then message me on here or use the Gen Submit function on the site.

This pretty much completes the loco section (until I start to add in scrapped stuff but this will be long down the line) so I can now make a start on the multiple unit stock. This will commence on Thursday after the latest loco updates are added, so keep any eye out for that :)

www.ukraillog.co.uk