• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ukraine Solotvino to Teresva

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikcdab

I'm travelling on this route in August on my way to Lviv I understand that there is now engineering work and now no trains running. UA railways website is unhelpful and just says "no trains".
Anyone know more or can offer advice? The workaround seems to be a taxi between the two stations.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dutchflyer

Established Member
Sorry, dont know what is happening, but your idea it needs to be taxi is nonsense: anywhere in UA there are frequent ''marshrut'' named minibuses-sorry also to say often horribly overcrowded, that serve any road and any set of villages with towns. you just have to learn to read the script on them.
Taxi's are as such also non-existent out of the very big cities-but any pirvate car will likely seize and jump at the chance to make some money and even more if thats € or US$- count on roughly the same by distance as full fare exBR=ATOC, rounded to a neat figure. (IN town fares in small cities are around 2-2,5 eur). Bargaining is needed.
You may want to check a govmt run site like bus.com.ua (lists only departures from terminals).

Status
Not open for further replies.